Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Foxtel Play comes to PlayStation 4, Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone gets release date, best cosplay of PAX East.
- Foxtel Play is now available on the PlayStation 4 video game console. For a monthly fee, PSN account holders can gain access to Foxtel’s various movie and TV channels on their PS4, including Season 4 of Game Of Thrones. New customers can also score a 14 day free trial.
- PAX East is a video game convention known for its stunning cosplay. Click here, here and here to see the best of the bunch.
- This week’s Humble Bundle deal is taking a break from games to showcase digital comics by Image. Pay what you like and receive the first volumes of East of West, Lazarus, Morning Glories and Fatale . If you pay more than the average (currently $9.34) you’ll also get the first volumes of Saga, Revival and Chew. You can also get Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 of The Walking Dead is you pay $15 or more. As always, you can elect to give your money to the developers, the Humble Bundle site or the supported charity. (Check out more deals at Hump Day Bargains.)
- The Sony Xperia Z2 smartphone finally has an Australian release date. The phone is getting a staggered release across Australia’s three top carriers starting with Vodafone on 7 May. Pricing starts at $10 per month on Vodafone’s $65 plan. Click here for more details.
- Most of us see our USB flash drives as expendable, one-trick ponies — good for storing and sharing files and not much else. Here are five ingenuous flash drive tricks that any self respecting Lifehacker reader should know.