Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Domino’s Pizza adds PayPal to its payment options, how to boost stamina with sexercises, Australian study finds 'gluten intolerance' may not even exist.
- According to a new research report, "gluten intolerance" may not actually exist. In fact, even the Australian scientist who started this gluten-free craze thinks it’s possibly all a placebo. Read the full report at Gizmodo.
- Lube brand KY created a Sexercise program with sexologists, personal trainers and porn professionals to help you perform better in bed. Here's the video.
- Cheap printers aren't hard to come by, but this Office Works deal is still pretty noteworthy: for a limited time you can get the HP Deskjet 1510 All-In-One for just $19.95. [Via OzBargain]
- Is it scientifically possible for Godzilla to exist? Of course not; don't be stupid. If he did exist though, he would apparently weigh 90,000 tonnes and require a diet of 215 million calories a day. You can find out more Godzilla biology facts here.
- Domino’s Pizza will begin accepting PayPal payments for online ordering from 18 May. Hurrah!