Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers, including: Get 50% off Chiptong Hot Pepper Sauce, Doctor Who Humble Bundle Comics Sale, the best ABC kids' shows from our childhood.
- Before the age of video streaming and tablets, kids were pretty much forced to watch whatever was on TV in the afternoon. Thankfully, a lot of these shows were great and continue to hold a nostalgic place in many Aussie's hearts. PopSugar has taken an affectionate look back at the best ABC kids' programs from that hallowed 3 to 6 p.m. timeslot. How many do you remember?
- The Humble 'Doctor Who Comics' Bundle is here! Pay what you want for up to 60 issues of Doctor Who digital comics, plus Doctor Who: Legacy for Android with unlocked bonus content. As always, you can elect to send your money to Humble Bundle, the publisher or the nominated charity. Click here to check out the full range of titles.
- Warner Bros. recently unveiled its first publicity still of Ben Affleck as the new Batman. He looks curiously aloof and depressed; like a middle-aged man masturbating in the shower. Naturally, the online community took to Photoshop in their droves and the Sad Batman meme was born. Click here to see the funniest efforts.
- As you know, we're pretty big fans of heat here at Lifehacker -- check out our Chilli Challenge, Blair's "Ultra Death" Chili Sauce video and Carolina "Reaper" taste test for proof. If you're a fellow spice lover, head to chiptong.com and grab yourself a bottle of their Hot Pepper Sauce for just $5.95 -- that's 50 per cent off. You'll need to use the discount code 'bargain' at checkout. The deal also includes free shipping. [Via OzBargain]
- Like anime? Sure you do. Here are the Top Five Anime shows currently airing that you should be subscribing to.