Erelde's Windows desktop isn't full of bells and whistles -- just a visually striking wallpaper and a few widgets to help him keep track of a few things. Here's how to make your computer look like this.
Here's what you'll need if you want to set this up yourself:
- The Light Arch wallpaper
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Arcs skin for Rainmeter to add the analogue clock in the center of the status wheel
- The Elementary skin for Rainmeter for the time/date in the upper right
- The Enigma skin to create the system meters inside the status wheel
- Fences to show and hide icons on the desktop
- The Token icon pack to replace some of the icons
- MusicBee stretched across the bottom of the screen
We can understand the use of two different clocks in this case -- the pretty analogue one will be covered up while working, so it's nice to have one up in the upper-right next to the shortcut icons where it's easy to glance at while other apps are open.