Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: Foxtel's open letter to Game of Thrones pirates, get 20 per cent off ASOS clothing, the 10 best houses of the year.
- Fashion store ASOS is offering an additional 20 per cent off all sale items when customers use the discount code 'YES20'. The deal also includes free international delivery. Click here to see the full range. [Via OzBargain]
- It's been nearly six months since the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 launched and the transitional period has been odd, to say the least. Kotaku editor Mark Serrels explains.
- Foxtel’s head of corporate affairs, Bruce Meagher, has come out swinging at internet pirates for illegally downloading Game of Thrones season four. The thrust of his argument is that Foxtel's high prices aren't an excuse to steal and the creators of the show deserve your money. Hmm. Read the full report here.
- Have you ever wondered what happens to your body after you die? This Scientific American video offers a slightly gross breakdown.
- The AIA 2014 Housing Awards has just named the 10 most stunning residential homes of the year. Click here if you want to feel jealous.