Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: watch the latest trailer for Game Of Thrones season four, top 10 gluten myths debunked, how to tell a real diamond from a fake.
- HBO has just released a new trailer for season four of Game Of Thrones. It focuses on the Daenerys Targaryen and the surviving Starks, who are understandably a bit stroppy. Click here to relish in the vengeance!
- Have can jewelers tell the difference between real diamonds and fakes just by giving them a glance? This Gizmodo article explains the tell-tale signs to look out for.
- Ever wondered what Lemmings looks like in real life? Tell a bunch of kids they can break into Future Music Festival by jumping the fence, and you’ll get your wish. (Keep your eyes peeled for the guy who spectacularly face-plants as the cops arrive. Unlucky.)
- The offensively Scottish game reviewer Tam McGleish has just released a new video critiquing Thief. (Warning: Swearing ensues, natch.)
- There is a lot of misinformation surrounding gluten. Is it grain-based? Are gluten-free foods healthier? Does it cause weight gain? PopSugar Health & Fitness attempts to set the record straight by debunking ten popular myths. Click here to be enlightened.
- You can currently pick up Domino’s Chefs Best Pizzas for just $6 when you use the coupon code ‘43047’. The deal is valid for today only. [Via OzBargain]