Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: The story of the battle for an R18+ game rating in Australia, get $30 off wine purchases at the WineMarket, spot the secretive leopard.
- Before Australia received an R18+ rating for video games, fierce battlelines were drawn up in the Adelaidean electorate of Croydon. On one side; outh Australian Attorney-General Michael Atkinson, on the other: the grassroots campaigners for Gamers 4 Croydon. This is their story.
- Can you find the leopard hiding in this picture?
- It’s Friday, so here’s another lovely cosplay gallery courtesy of Kotaku. Also, battle-armour Princess Peach.
- Because it’s (still) Friday, here’s an amusing gallery of people deforming their faces with scotch tape. (Warning: some of the portraits are pretty gross looking.)
- For one day only, the WineMarket is offering $30 off online orders when customers use the discount code ‘FEELINGHAPPY’. Click here to check out their range. (Excludes beers and ciders.)
- Wondering when the sweet new versions of Android will land on your device? Head to Gizmodo for this week’s major updates.