Brief news items for Lifehacker readers including: Celebrating EverQuest’s 15th anniversary, terrifying near-brushes with death captured on video, amazing animal highways.
- Remember EverQuest? It was the world’s best-selling MMORPG before World of Warcraft came along and stole its thunder. To commemorate the 15th anniversary of this landmark title, Sony Online Entertainment has released a fan appreciation video. Awww. In other news, EverQuest is still a thing you can play.
- If you don’t cringe and close your eyes a few times watching this seven-minute compilation of close calls with death, you’re probably a robot. Some of these people need to buy a lottery ticket.
- The human race has caused more widespread destruction to Earth’s fauna and flora than any other species, including King Kong. But occasionally we do cool stuff to make up for it, like these dinky animal highways.
- Pi is a rubbish number. YouTube’s geekiest starlet Vi Hart explains why the world’s fixation is misplaced in this hilarious video.
- Jb Hi-Fi is selling the Xbox 360 4GB console for $139. The deal begins 20 March. [Via OzBargain]
- To skin or not to skin? Some fruits and veggies are better off left unpeeled. Popsugar Health & Fitness has the skinny.