Many tech employers offer pool tables, arcade machines and other perks to make the workplace more appealing to potential staff. But that's just the tip of the perkberg. How about free FitBits, anniversary sneakers or $2000 worth of holiday accommodation?
The San Franciso Business Times rounded up some of the extras offered to staff in Silicon Valley tech companies. Here's an arbitrary selection of the ones that jumped out at us:
- Salesforce.com: Unlimited gummy bears
- Practice Fusion: Every employee receives a fitbit
- Eventbrite: Office smoothie bar
- Airbnb: $2000 of Airbnb travel credit each year
- Dropbox: On-site haircuts
- Taulia: New sneakers on your two-year anniversary
Which one appeals to you the most? Tell us in the comments.