Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: Five healthy foods that will boost your libido, hilarious animated GIFs for gamers, how to hack dating site RSVP to find love.
App picture from Shutterstock
- Looking for love on Valentine’s Day? This Gizmodo article reveals a way for the tech savvy to exploit loopholes in the dating site RSVP to get more dates with people you actually like. All’s fair in love and war.
- For no other reason than it being Friday, here’s a tonne of glorious video game GIFs courtesy of Kotaku.
- A new documentary series called Cosplay Boom wants to tell the stories of the people who dress up as beloved characters and make fan gatherings so much fun. Sounds good to us.
- As we begin to get older, our fitness levels start slipping at an accelerated rate. Unless you’re Sonny, the 70-year old bodybuilder with a physique that puts men half his age to shame. Click here to feel bad about yourself.
- If you’re cooking a home meal for that special someone in your life this Valentine’s Day, make sure you’re choosing ‘aphrodisiac foods’. These are nature’s gifts to the romantically inclined because they are said to increase sexual desire. Head over to PopSugar Health & Fitness for five lurve-fueled ingredients.