Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: the latest spectacular cosplay creations, how NSW Police destroyed their flagship patrol car with the wrong fuel, everything wrong with the movie Robocop.
- Vodafone has announced the availability of the six-inch Nokia Lumia 1320 smartphone on a range of 4G plans starting at $30 per month. The Lumia 1320 comes with a dual-core 1.7GHz CPU, 8GB of onboard memory, a 5MP camera and 1GB of RAM running on Windows Phone 8 GDR 3 with Lumia Black.
- The remake of Robocop opens tomorrow, much to the chagrin of Verhoeven purists. But was the original actually any good? This hilarious CinemaSins video points out everything that was wrong with the first movie.
- It's been a while since we last posted a Kotaku cosplay gallery. Click here, here and here to get yourself up to speed.
- NSW Police managed to kill the engine of the one-off Ford FPV GT by filling it with E10 instead of premium, high-octane fuel. This resulted in a cracked engine block and cost the force $5000 in repairs. Whoops. You can read the full report at Gizmodo.
- As the father of three squabbling rug rats, I found this mock-educational 'Try Not Having Kids' video highly amusing. It playfully skewers parents and non-parents alike.