Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: seven reasons you’re always hungry, the hype behind Titanfall explained, Bill Nye takes on Republican congresswoman about climate change.
- Is sushi actually healthy for you? Not if you favour certain rolls, which can contain up to 200 calories and over 1000mg of sodium. Head to PopSugar Health & Fitness for a nutrition breakdown of popular sushi dishes.
- On a recent Meet The Press episode, Bill Nye the Science Guy took on Republican congresswoman Marsha Blackburn in a debate about climate change. As Bill points out, you don’t need a PhD in climate science to understand what’s going on. Bless.
- Apparently, running on a treadmill is a great way to get a perky butt. Here are three techniques tailor-made for firmer buttocks.
- In other health news, here are 10 protein-packed lunches to increase your calorie burn.
- If you haven’t played Titanfall yourself yet, you may be wondering what the fuss is all about. This Kotaku article attempts to explain the hype.