Our old friend Dobbie03 knows how to make a beautiful, minimal and functional Linux desktop, and this one is no exception. He's been working with Manjaro lately, and he created this good-looking workspace in the process. Here's how he did it.
You don't necessarily have to run Manjaro Linux to get the same effect here, but Dobbie03 does note that he's had a great experience with it -- it's been rock solid, according to him, so if you're looking for a new distro to try, it might be worth a look. In the interim, here's how you can get the same look on your linux machine:
- The wallpaper Dobbie03 uploaded for us
- The Elegance Colours Gnome Shell Theme
- The Greybird GTK Theme
- Conky, a lightweight system monitor for Linux systems, for the custom clock (which he notes he'll upload if anyone wants it)
- This Conky config for the system info by eOS Conky & Covergloobus theme
- The Faience Azur icon theme
The finished product is exactly how you see it.