Rodrigo’s elegant desktop has the date and time centred, a good-looking wallpaper, a dock on the left side of the screen and shows off a nice Windows theme. Here’s how to set it up.
Rodrigo’s desktop isn’t brimming with widgets or features. The dock on the left is a nice contrast to everything else, and the taskbar at the bottom is out of the way and transparent. If you want the same look, here’s what you’ll need:
- The wallpaper from Wallbase
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Elementary theme for Rainmeter to create the time and date display in the center
- The Elune theme for Windows to make the taskbar smaller and windows transparent
- The RocketDock app launcher for the dock on the left side of the screen
- The Lucid White icon pack for RocketDock to customise the icons
That’s all there is to this one — it’s much simpler and easier to set up than some of the others we’ve highlighted recently. It’s worth noting that we’re taking an educated guess on the dock and the icons that Rodrigo used here — he didn’t include them in his description, and some other folks asked him about it, but he hasn’t responded. It could be a different icon pack, so if you recognise it, let us know!
Desktop 2 [Flickr]