Brief new items of note for Lifehacker readers including: 100% Off Udemy online business training course, the defining video games of this generation, spectacular cosplay creations that will make your jaw drop.
- Udemy is currently offering its business course 'Building An Online Business From Scratch In 30 Easy Steps' for free. The course normally costs $199. The course step by baby step videos in which you will learn exactly how to create a digital product and an HTML website from scratch, how to drive high quality traffic to your product, and how to make passive income from it. To learn more, head to the Udemy website.
- It's been a while since we last posted a cosplay gallery in Briefly (by which we mean around a fortnight.) Thankfully, Kotaku is here to fill the void with not one, but two new cosplay galleries. If that's not enough, you can also watch this video of the best (and skimpiest) costumes from BlizzCon 2013.
- For our more cerebral readers, Gizmodo has assembled a gallery of animated GIFs showing six fascinating chemical reactions. If only chemistry had been this fun back in high school.
- Here's a good one for Christmas — Big W is offering around 75 percent off its photo mugs. Normally retailing for around $20, you can now get them made for $5 a pop (plus $4.95 if you opt to get it home delivered.) [Via OzBargain]
- To celebrate the impending launch of the Xbox One and PS4, Kotaku asked various movers-and-shakers from the Australian games industry to name the defining games of the last generation (including yours truly). Here are the nominations.