Brief news items for Lifehacker readers including: Get Hungry Jack's discount vouchers here, Usain Bolt eats 1000 Chicken McNuggets, the Anonymous hacker threats against Queensland Premier Campbell Newman explained.
- The Microsoft Surface Pro 2 has finally landed, packing better hardware and a zippier experience than its predecessor. Click here to read Gizmodo's in-depth review.
- Optus has announced the immediate availability of LG's flagship G2 smartphone on its 4G network. Available from today, the G2 can be snapped up on a range of plans, including $62 per month over 24 months, which includes 600 minutes voice calls, unlimited SMS/MMS messages and 1GB data. [Optus]
- Usain Bolt, AKA the world's fastest man, claims that he scoffed 1000 Chicken McNuggets during the Beijing Olympics because he didn't like Chinese food. "At first I ate a box of 20 for lunch, then another for dinner," the Jamaican sprinter explains in his new book. "The next day I had two boxes for breakfast, one for lunch and then another couple in the evening. I even grabbed some fries and an apple pie to go with it." [Via Business Insider]
- It's discount coupon time at Hungry Jack's, including two classic burger meals for $9.95 or two mini burger duos for just $3.95. The deal doesn't end until 31st January 2014, so if you don't have the metabolism of Usain Bolt be sure to pace yourself! [Via OzBargain]
- It was reported today by the mainstream media that Queensland Premier Campbell Newman has been personally threatened by Anonymous due to his hardline campaign against bikie organisations. This opinion piece by Gizmodo editor Luke Hopewell explains why you shouldn't believe the hype.
- From 11 November, Big W will be selling 250GB Xbox 360 consoles with Battlefield 4, Batman Arkham Origins, Tomb Raider and Halo 4 for $268. This is one of the most impressive bundles we've seen; Battlefield 4 and Batman Arkham Origins are brand-new games, while Tomb Raider and Halo 4 are both critically acclaimed titles that were released in the past year. If you're holding off on that next-gen console purchase, this could be an ideal compromise.