YouTube is infamous for its annoyances and its cluttered interface. If you want to just get down to watching videos without all the junk, Adblock Plus has added support for a new, streamlined YouTube experience that gets rid of all kinds of cruft.
Much like Adblock's Facebook Customizer, all you need to do is head over to the YouTube Customizer page with Adblock Plus installed. You're shown four options for customisations, including options for blocking comments and suggestions. You can block:
- Suggested Videos
- Featured Videos in the Endscreen
- Recommended Videos in the Endscreen
- Sharing tab in the description
- In-Video Annotations
- Related Channels on Channel Pages
- Featured Channels on Channel Pages
- Popular Channels on Channel Pages
- Recommended Channels on the Homepage.
Once you pick which option works best for you, you're directed over to your AdBlock Plus options. Click the "+Add" button, and you're all set.
Pure YouTube Video Experience [Adblock Plus]