Tennis balls are good for more than just tennis. If you have a few lying around, you can repurpose them in all sorts of handy ways.
- Item Holders: You can cut a space into a tennis ball and nail it to the wall to hold items, such as your keys.
- Jar Openers: You can cut one in half and use it to open a stubborn jar lid.
- Laundry Helpers: You can throw a few tennis balls in the dryer to help move items of clothing around and speed up drying. This is especially helpful with duvets.
- Pillow Fluffers: Tennis balls can also revive a worn-out pillow in the dryer. If it gets lumpy, toss it in with some balls to make it nice and soft again.
- Massagers: Tennis balls work great as massagers for any tight muscles in your back, neck, wrists and feet.
These are just a few of our favourite tennis ball repurposing tricks. If you have any others, let us know in the comments.