Tennis balls are good for more than just tennis. If you have a few lying around, you can repurpose them in all sorts of handy ways.
- Item Holders: You can cut a space into a tennis ball and nail it to the wall to hold items, such as your keys.
- Jar Openers: You can cut one in half and use it to open a stubborn jar lid.
- Laundry Helpers: You can throw a few tennis balls in the dryer to help move items of clothing around and speed up drying. This is especially helpful with duvets.
- Pillow Fluffers: Tennis balls can also revive a worn-out pillow in the dryer. If it gets lumpy, toss it in with some balls to make it nice and soft again.
- Massagers: Tennis balls work great as massagers for any tight muscles in your back, neck, wrists and feet.
These are just a few of our favourite tennis ball repurposing tricks. If you have any others, let us know in the comments.
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
Here are the cheapest plans available for Australia’s most popular NBN speed tier.