Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: How tattoos are removed, LinkedIn tops five million Australian users, what is the scariest video game of all time?
- LinkedIn has announced that it now had a whopping five million members in Australia, around a million of which joined in the past year. If you'd like to read the company crowing about its "incredible milestone", you can do so here.
- Officeworks is currently selling $30 Telstra Pre-Paid SIM Starter Kits for just $10. The deal is available in all SIM card varieties including Nano and Micro-SIM for iPad. [Via OzBargain]
- What with it being Halloween and all, we've been asking our readers to nominate the most frightening movies of all time. Kotaku, meanwhile, has invited its readers to discuss the scariest video games. Click here to throw in your vote! (You may also be able to grab your favourite scary games via Steam's Halloween sale. Hurrah!)
- There's no shortage of healthy eating tips on the internet. Not to be deterred, PopSugar Health & Fitness has thrown another 40 into the mix. Click here for an exhaustive list of tips and tricks.
- Have you ever wondered how tattoos are removed, particularly after a boozy night that ended in an ink parlor? This article by professor of dermatology Rodney Sinclair explains how it's done.