Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: LG launches G2 Emulator app, essential playing tips for Grand Theft Auto V, protein drink showdown.
Protein drink picture from Shutterstock
- LG today launched a G2 emmulator app that lets you try out some of the flagship phone's new features on your current Android device. The emulator is free and comes with a step-by-step tutorial to walk you through the features. The actual G2 handset, meanwhile, will be launching in Australia sometime in November.
- Gizmnodo's Australian Adventure Rides series is still going strong -- today, Luke Hopewell checked out a Power Board; a motorised surfboard with an inbuilt propellor stashed inside one of the fins. Click here to see the Powerboard in action.
- Adidas is currently offering 40 percent off a huge range of its products, including shoes, clothing and accessories. Head to its online store to check out some of the deals. [Via OzBargain]
- Earlier today, we pointed out a few cheap GTA V deals that we'd spotted online. But for those who already own the game, here are some comprehensive playing tips from the gaming experts at Kotaku. Go forth and cause mayhem!
- PopSugar Health & Fitness has cast eight popular protein drinks under the microscope. See which one comes out on top in terms of sugars, fat and calories.