Here’s a great new video series to help IT Pros understand, deploy and manage the new Office. Microsoft’s Jeremy Chapman and Australia’s own Yoni Kirsch (from Fastrack Technology) demonstrate Office 365 with celebrity blogger, podcaster and Windows guru Paul Thurrott. This week’s special was recorded live at Microsoft’s Redmond campus and investigates some of the most common questions surrounding the new Office as a service.
The team were also joined by Jefferson Criddle and John Hoegger from Microsoft’s Office engineering team in addition to early adopter IT Pros including Patrick Wirtz from the Walsh Group, Marvin Correa from Sephora, and Sebastian Stein from HhpBerlin.
Step through all the methods discussed in this video at the official Office IT Pro blog.
If you haven’t had a chance to see the last 5 episodes, check them out:
• The new Office Garage Series: What are your options, what’s changed and what’s new?
• The new Office Garage Series: Who Moved My MSI?
• The new Office Garage Series: Client Configuration Management 101
• The new Office Garage Series: Identity, Activation and Data Access with a User-Based Office
• The new Office Garage Series: Did Deployment Just Get Faster?