Can’t find anything in your wardrobe because it’s too cluttered and disorganised? We’ve gathered expert advice from our colleagues at POPSUGAR Australia to get your clothes organised and looking good.
Over the past month, the POPSUGAR team have been showing off their wardrobes and sharing their organisation secrets. We’ve collected together some of their best hints here.
1. Clear out ruthlessly
POPSugar Health & Beauty editor Alison Larsen
2. Sell unwanted clothes for extra cash
POPSUGAR publisher Marisa Remond
3. Think outside your wardrobe
POPSUGAR associate editor Genevieve Rota says
4. Make use of room features
says POPSUGAR fashion editor Alison Parr
5. Rotate by season
explains POPSUGAR celebrity editor Jessica Chandra
6. Group clothes by colour
Alison Larsen explainsAlison Parr
7. IKEA boxes are awesome
says Alison Parr
8. Invest in decent coat hangers . . .
9. . . . and keep them orderly
10. Add some personal touches