Lifehacker reader Pluginbby is a huge Muse fan and modelled this week’s featured desktop off the art for one of his favourite albums, The Origin of Symmetry. Now, every time he sits down to work, he has useful data on the left, a reminder of his favourite tunes on the right and plenty of room to work.
Want to make this desktop your own? Here’s what you’ll need:
- The wallpaper Pluginbby picked up from this forum post at MuseLive
- The Rainmeter system tweaking and monitoring tool for Windows
- The Enigma Suite for Rainmeter for the music display, and the network and system monitors
- The Omnimo WP7 Suite for Rainmeter for the time and date display
- Stardock ObjectDock for the app launcher dock under the music controls
- The Token icon pack to replace the default application icons on the dock
That’s all it takes! If you need more tips, check out our guide to Rainmeter for more suggestions.
The Cheapest NBN 50 Plans
Here are the cheapest plans available for Australia’s most popular NBN speed tier.