Simple hacks can take your furniture from bog standard to bloody impressive. Take a little time this weekend to create an awesome arcade console coffee table, minimal floating desk, or one of the other many awesome DIY furniture upgrades you can perform on the cheap.
installing an IKEA laptop desk onto your wall
classic arcade coffee table
In the event that old school arcade games aren’t your cup of tea, you still have plenty of great furniture hacks to choose from for the living room. Here are some of our favourites:
- A Computer In A Leather Recliner
- Transform An IKEA Chair Frame Into A Portable Computer Desk
- Make an Awesome Coffee Table Out Of Magazine Holders And A Stool
- Beautify Your Bookcases With Custom Colour-Changing Lights
- Make Your Shelves Spell Out Their Purpose
People see what you put in your living room more than any other place in the house. It’s the best place to hack your furniture into something amazing because then you’ll have no trouble showing it off.
DIY vertical dish drainermount an iPad into a cabinet doormake one out of an IKEA sideboard
adding storage to your bed by repurposing a bunch of shelvesarticulating arm for your ereader or tabletbookcase-turned-benchuse a magazine rack
Happy Friday and enjoy hacking your furniture!