Brief news items of note for Lifehacker readers including: Foxtel refunds customers due to "free TV" delays, Jetstar slashes international flight pricing, 10,000 Telstra customer records found online.
- Internode has added the Samsung Galaxy S4 to its NodeMobile SIM Plans, with handset repayments starting at $10 per month. You can also purchase the phone outright for $792. Visit Internode's NodeMobile website for more information.
- Foxtel has been forced to give customers a one-month subscription credit over its failure to deliver free TVs on time. The Pay TV provider came under fire from the ACCC after customers failed to receive their free televisions within ten days of installation. The company was also guilty of advertising that the offer was limited to 1,500 free televisions but signed up nearly 8,400 subscribers to the promotion. The subscription credit applies to customers who signed up for the free TV offer between 12 February and 5 April, 2012.
- Hot on the heels of its two-for-one "Bring A Friend" deal, Jetstar has slashed the prices on some individual flights for customers travelling on their lonesome. Destinations include Vietnam, Thailand, New Zealand and Japan. See a full list of discounted flights here. [Via OzBargain]
- This fun little video from the magic show Beat the Cheat takes a tour through a stack of board games and popular kid's party activities -- but it's all filmed in reverse with the actors walking backwards for some trippy visual effects. See how many of the games you can name.
- Almost 10,000 Telstra customer records have been found online in yet another large-scale privacy breach. Fairfax was tipped off by a reader who found his information, along with the information of thousands of other Telstra customers, inside a spreadsheet indexed by Google. Read the full report here.
- Anyone remember Vin Diesel's failed sci-fi vehicle The Chronicles Of Riddick? The beefcake action star somehow managed to get a new Riddick movie bankrolled which is simply called Riddick . You can see the first trailer for the movie here.