Wondering when the sweet new versions of Android will land on your device? You're in luck: each week, Gizmodo Australia will take you through all of the handset updates currently being tested on Australian mobile networks (Optus, Telstra and Vodafone), and tell you when you can expect them on your device.
• HTC One SV -- Android 4.1.2 approved, scheduled for release by HTC on 12/4/13.
• Samsung Galaxy III -- Android 4.1.2 Maintenance Release Testing complete, review underway.
• Samsung Galaxy S II (Vodafone & 3) -- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean roll-out underway.
• Samsung Galaxy Note -- Android 4.1 in second round software testing.
• Nokia Lumia 800 -- Windows Phone 7.8 now available. Telstra says of the release: Update now deploying via Zune. Update deployment is "throttled" with availability to all customers expected within 10 business days of initial release.
• Nokia Lumia 610 -- Windows Phone 7.8 now in second round testing.
• HTC Mozart -- Windows Phone 7.8 now in second round testing.
• HTC HD7 -- Windows Phone 7.8 now in second round testing.
• LG Optimus Black -- Telstra is awaiting second firmware submission for Android 4.0.4 update. LG have slipped new firmware delivery to 19 April.
• Samsung Galaxy Note -- Awaiting submission of Android 4.1 firmware. Telstra expected to have it today.
• Samsung Galaxy S II -- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean delayed because of an issue uncovered in testing requires a new firmware submission. Submission tentatively set for 19 April.
• Sony Xperia P -- Android 4.1 submission delayed until today.
• Motorola RAZR -- Android 4.1 now available
• Samsung Galaxy S II -- Android 4.1 now available
• Samsung Note II -- Android 4.1 now available
Republished from Gizmodo.