Mac: Bundles are always a great way to check out a bunch of software for cheap, but Stacksocial's newest bundle makes it easier. You can name your own price for 10 different Mac apps, including Crossover and Gemini, and part of the proceeds go to charity.
The bundle includes:
- DiskTools Pro: a hard drive utility for backup, repair and more.
- CrossOver 12: A virtual machine that allows you to run Windows apps on your Mac without a copy of Windows.
- Snapz Pro X: A screen recorder.
- Paperless: A digital storage box for all your scanned documents.
- Mac Blu-ray Player: A Blu-ray player.
- Gemini: A fast search engine for duplicate files.
- Musictube: A music player that turns YouTube into a big jukebox.
- HoudahSpot: A fast search engine for files.
- Elmedia Player Pro: A video player for Flash files so you can download and play them locally.
- PhotoBulk: A bulk resizer, optimiser and watermarker for photos.
You can grab most of these apps for any price you want, but you'll need to beat the average price (currently $US6.72) to snag everything. Once you pick your price, you can choose a charity, and 10 per cent of your payment will be donated. The deal ends in seven days, so snag them up while you can.
The Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 2.0 [Stacksocial]