The 10.1-inch VivoTab Smart packs some impressive features for a slim $599 convertible: dual-core Intel CPU, 64GB storage, NFC, SD card reader, micro HDMI and more. It also has an extra-long 9.5 hours battery life and Asus’ special 'TranSleeve' cover/stand/wireless keyboard (normally $119 separately) to keep you productive on the move. Want one? Lifehacker has two to give away. Entering is easy.
A little like Lifehacker, the VivoTab Smart is designed to help you find that work / life balance. It goes from touchscreen entertainment tablet to work laptop in a snap. Find out more.
So with that in mind...
Here's how to enter:
Take a quick and fun photo that demonstrates how you combine work and fun – and submit it via the form below. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Just something fun, creative and clean.
Terms and conditions here. Entries close 11am next Monday 25th March.
Good luck everyone!
Asus VivoTab Smart Specs
• Intel® Atom™ Z2760 Dual-core CPU @ 1.8Ghz for best performance, power efficiency and compatibility
• 10.1” IPS panel with 1366*768 resolution for increased clarity
• 580g light and 9.7mm thin with colorful design
• TranSleeve as combined cover and stand with wireless keyboard
• 9.5 hours extra-long battery life for all-day computing
• NFC – simple interaction with other NFC enabled devices
• Crystal clear 8MP auto-focus camera with 5-element lens, large F/2.2 aperture & back-illuminated CMOS sensor