Swipe to close
Feedly has updated its interface to make it a bit more friendly to Google Reader converts, while making it easy to switch between all its different views. Its List View is denser now, similar to what Google Reader fans are used to, while also adding keyboard shortcuts and better sorting methods. Here's Feedly's summary of the changelog:
- Firefox upgrade from old v10 codebase to latest v14 codebase.
- A new left selector design. Less loud — more more all caps.
- Better read/unread contrast
- Sort alphabetically
- Denser, cleaner list view
- n/p keyboard shortcuts.
- Fast view switching
- Faster saving.
- Better LinkedIn integration.
- Better recommendations.
- Memory optimisation
For the full detailed list of changes, hit the link below. Firefox and Safari users will have to update manually, so be sure to uninstall your current plug-in and reinstall to see the new features.
10 new features for a smoother transition [Building Feedly]