Lifehacker reader WharlsScreenName has a very minimal setup with two handy launchers for all the most important apps, justified to the right of the screen. Here's what you need to recreate it.
WharlsScreenName is using:
- ROM: AOKP (PUB build) for the circle-cog battery meter, resized and recoloured nav bar.
- Launcher: Nova Launcher (Apex would work too)
- Date Widget: Minimalistic Text
- Dock Letter Icons: Simple Text
- Circle Launcher for the apps, resized to a small dot. On the left is another Circle Launcher with important contacts inside.
- This wallpaper. This look works pretty well with any wallpaper that has darker shades to the top and bottom, but this winter one fits especially well — the stars and Circle Launcher dots blend nicely.
The screen to the right has informational widgets, while the screen to the left has a more standard icons and folders view.