Lifehacker reader dp0 liked the look of Google Now, Android's new real-time info app, so he put together a home screen based on its colourful style. Here's how to recreate it.
It's actually a pretty simple look, all you need is a few apps:
- Apex Launcher with this icon theme and this these backgrounds. Dp0 is using a grid size of 10x8.
- Ultimate Custom Clock Widget for the clock
- Circle Battery Widget for the round indicator on the right
- Weather Eye for the weather information
- Simple Calendar Widget for upcoming events
You can see more on dp0's MyColorScreen profile.