Lifehacker reader crstemple created this elegant home screen in the vein of Google's new Holo theme and the Timer Android app. Here's how to recreate it.
The circle on the home screen isn't actually a timer; instead, it's a battery meter inspired by the look of the Timer application. To put together this home screen, you'll need:
- Nova Launcher Prime as the ICS launcher of choice, with the persistant search bar enabled.
- Minimalistic Text for the clock and date widgets, armed with the Roboto Thin font.
- Circle Battery Widget for the circular battery meter.
- Icons from both the Holo Theme and kovdev's Ice Cream Sandwich launcher theme, though some of the icons have been modified in Photoshop.
- A simple wallpaper that crstemple created himself.