Flickr user Consuelo Valdes wanted a little nature on her desktop without interfering with her widgets. The end-result is this beautiful desktop.Want the same look on your Windows system? Here's what you'll need:
- The wallpaper from Brothersoft
- The Rainmeter system configuration and management utility for Windows
- The Imposion 2 skin for Rainmeter to get the system monitors in the upper right corner of the screen
- The Omnimo theme for Rainmeter to get the RSS feeds and quick-access links on the left side of the screen
- The CornerClock skin for Rainmeter to get the large clock in the lower-right corner of the display
That's all there is to it! This desktop is easy to configure, and you could swap out the wallpaper or change the sizes of the clock, feeds or widgets to suit the display size you have. If you have trouble making this one your own, check out our guide to Rainmeter to help you get a leg up, or head over to Consuelo's Flickr page to ask how she got it all to work. Don't forget to let her know how much you like the layout while you're there!