Reader and Flickr user D. Carr created this beautiful, almost-monochrome home screen with a few awesome jailbreak tweaks. Here's how.
To put together the above home screen, you'll need:
- BatteryShower to hide the battery background, Lockscreen Clock Hide to hide the original clock, and this tweak to hide the album artwork so the lock screen is always visible.
- CleanStatus to remove icons from the status bar
- TypoClock Builder for the lock screen clock, which you can customise right down to the last pixel using this tutorial.
- The Glasklart HD theme for the icons and lock screen slider. Many of the icons were custom made using this tutorial.
- The Black Wood Multitasking-Folders theme for the multitasking drawer and folders, pictured here
- The notification drawer includes a new background to match the multitasking drawer, the WeeSearch widget, NCSettings, and Now Playing.
- This wallpaper, entitled "Enlightenment".