Lifehacker reader dandylion shares one of her most beautiful home screens yet, using only one image and a few icons to keep everything clean and functional.
Here's yet another home screen of mine. I always like mine clean and minimal, and I prefer swipe gestures to multiple icons on the screen. It might seem "empty", but I can vouch for its functionality. It uses:
- A Samsung Galaxy S II with the ParanoidAndroid ICS ROM
- Nova Launcher Prime, which is for ICS only. The notifications for missed calls/messages/mail is built-in to the paid version. I'm using a grid size of 7x7.
- The MNMLcony icon set
- This wallpaper, found on Wallbase
- Minimal Reader Pro for the news feed widget
- Minimalistic Text for the clock, using the Pompiere font
That's about it. You can find other details and my other setups on my deviantART page.