One chore you can’t escape is the need to take care of your clothes. Whether it’s mending things that are falling apart or simply learning how to fold, store and keep them, this video will show you the easiest, quickest ways to perform a whole slew of clothing-related activities.
The video above covers a few of our favourite tips. If you want to learn more, hit up the links below.
- Hang shirts quickly with a simple technique.
- Button the top button of a shirt to keep the collar looking good.
- Fold a t-shirt super-quickly.
- Use the Savile Row fold to keep pants from falling off a hanger.
- Quickly remove wrinkles with a spray bottle.
- Rethread a drawstring with a straw.
- Keep a loose zipper up with a key ring.
- Freeze jeans to clean them and help them last longer.
- Rehab old shoes with bicarb and laundry detergent.
- Stretch tight shoes with a hair dryer and a few extra pairs of socks.