When you watch the video above, you’ll learn the following tips and tricks:
- Need help waking up in the morning? Do pushups and you’ll jump-start your day.
- When you’ve finished showering in the morning, quickly defog the mirror with hot or cold air from your hairdryer.
- Got a dusty ceiling fan? Put a pillowcase over the blade and pull to clean it in seconds.
- If you have trouble remembering which way the fitted sheet goes on your bed, mark the tag with the corresponding corner. Mine is a down arrow and a left arrow to indicate the bottom left corner.
- After brushing your teeth, run the water first and then spit the used toothpaste into the stream so it won’t get stuck in the sink.
- Maybe your home could smell a little better. Just hide bars of soap in stinkier areas to make them smell nice.
- When doing your laundry, toss a pinch of salt into the wash to keep your coloured clothing more vibrant.
- If you tend to make a mess when cooking in the kitchen, use two bowls for cleanup. One can hold garbage, and the other can hold soapy water for washing everything down.
- You can also use two bowls in the microwave to avoid splatter.
- Finally, if tight spaces are hard for you to clean, wrap a chopstick with a paper towel and bind it with a rubber band. Then you can use the chopstick to clean nooks and crannies.
For more great Lifehacker videos, check out our YouTube channel.