Chances are you own an item or 20 that you don't actually need. You may even benefit from parting with that stuff. So in the spirit of decluttering, what possessions do you believe deserve a goodbye?
Photo by Tesla Aldrich.
Paul Michael, writing for personal finance blog Wise Bread, came up with a list of 25 items he believes you can toss. Here are a few from the list:
- Contents of the junk drawer
- Clothing and shoes you haven't worn in the last 12-18 months
- Unread books
- Expired medicines and Vitamins
- (Orphaned) power cords
- Spices (they generally only last a couple of years)
- Old underwear, socks and bras
- Dated technology, including old phones
- Perfumes and colognes
What sorts of things do you think you could stand to part with to keep your home a little less cluttered? Let us know in the comments.
25 Things to Throw Out Today [Wise Bread]