You've got iOS 5 and you're excited to start syncing over Wi-Fi instead of a cable. Here's the very simple setup process to get your iDevice syncing over the air.
To get set up, watch the video above or just follow these steps:
- Make sure iTunes is running on one of your computers and you've synced your device with this computer at least once since upgrading to iOS 5.
- Open up the Settings app on your device's home screen.
- Tap the General tab.
- Tap the iTunes Wi-Fi Sync tab.
- Choose the computer you want to sync with.
- Plug in your device to power. (Yes, this sucks and almost negates the purpose of wireless sync.)
- Tap the Sync Now button.
That's it! Once you've synchronised wirelessly, it should happen automatically whenever you connect your device to power. Want to learn how to set up other neat wireless features in iOS 5? Check out our other how-to guides.