Summer's coming and that means it's Slurpee time! Starting from tomorrow, 7-Eleven Australia will be bringing back eleven Slurpee flavours as part of their upcoming SLURPEE Flavathon.
The Flavathon will run in all 7-Eleven stores (there are over 500 so finding one should be easy). The full list of flavours that will be offered is:
- Blue Lemonade, from 18 October
- Pink Grapefruit, from 24 October
- Classic Lime, from 31 October
- Passionfruit, from 7 November
- Strawberry Citron, from 14 November
- Honeydew Melon, from 21 November
- Juicy Grape, from 28 November
- Kiwi Lime, from 8 December
- Sour Watermelon, from 12 December
- Tropical Mango, from 19 December
- Apple Blackcurrant, from 26 December
SLURPEES are available in four sizes with prices starting at $2.30 (small), $2.60 (medium), $2.90 (large) and $3.30 (super).
The total run time for the Flavathon is 77 days (7 times 11 - get it?) and on each day 7-Eleven will give away an iPad 2 to one lucky large Slurpee customer.
So, what flavour are you waiting for?