It can be annoying to unlock your phone every time you just want to hit a simple button, so reader WhizWeb created this simple yet very functional lock screen that enables access to all sorts of settings.
We’ll leave it to WhizWeb to explain the setup:
- Lock screen app: WidgetLocker
- Unlock/interaction slider theme: SwiftJudgement Mod (rotated vertically)
- Setting shortcuts/display: Widgetsoid 2.x
- Call/text display: TxMissed
- Media player control: Phantom Music Control (and the Chromeless theme)
- Calendar display: Smooth Calendar
In order to get all the widgets to line up like so, WidgetLocker is set up to have a full-sized anchor grid, sized 12×12.