Lifehacker reader Worlder Mon created this slick, entirely black-and-white home screen using a few widgets and a stunning image of the Chicago skyline.
Worlder Mon describes the tools he uses for his setup:
- Widgetsoid for the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Ringer toggle widgets
- Simi Clock Widget
- Simi Folder Widget for the "Tools", "News", etc. icons found on the right side.
- Android Agenda Widget which displays both calendar events and Astrid tasks.
- Beautiful Widgets
- Roosticity Icons
- Chicago at Night wallpaper
- Dreamlyfe dock image
- This dock icon for LauncherPro