Flickr user joergermeister is no stranger to customising his Windows desktop, but this one caught our eye. The wallpaper reminds us how happy we are to not be in the car, but the widgets across the desktop provide helpful information and quick access to photos and weather.
While joergermeister chose to showcase photos, you could just as easily use the widgets for other useful information, like calendar appointments and new messages. Here’s what you’ll need to get the same look:
- The Tilt Shift Wallpaper from Imgbase (drag-and-drop)
- Rainmeter to embed the photo and weather widgets on the desktop
- Omnimo skin for Rainmeter
- The Token icon set to replace the standard taskbar icons
- The Windows 7 Star Orb Changer app to tweak the Start button, and the Token Animated Start Orb to match the style
Pimp My Desktop Part 8 [Flickr]