All this week, we've been offering tips for getting ready for submitting your 2010-2011 tax return. Here's the complete collection for easy access and reference.
- What New Rules Do You Need To Know For Your 2011 Tax Return?
- Four Key Steps To Make Doing Your Tax Return Easier
- e-tax 2011 Is Available To Download
- Updated Occupation Guides For 2011 Tax Deductions Available Now
- Tax Week 2011: Which Occupations Is The ATO Targeting This Year?
Some of our general guides from previous years are also worth checking:
- What You Can Claim On Tax For Rental Properties
- Lifehacker’s Five Step Australian Tax Guide
- How Long Do You Need To Keep Tax Documents?
Any extra tax tips, ideas or grouses? Tell us in the comments.