Whether you live in a tiny apartment or just have too much stuff, there’s likely a lot of space you aren’t using, like your walls, your ceilings, or the nooks and crannies in your furniture. Here’s how to use it most efficiently.
10. Hang Your Bike On The Wall
9. Use Your Ceiling for Storage
8. Float Your Shelves For More Floor Space
7. Fold Your Clothes Efficiently For More Drawer And Suitcase Space
6. Hide Your Pet Necessities In Modified Furniture
5. Consolidate Your Space With Multi-Purpose Furniture
4. Use Your Vertical Space With A Wall Garden
3. Use Every Inch Of Your Shelves
2. Build Your Home Theatre Into Your House
1. Get Your Computer Peripherals Off Your Desk
Got any clever space-saving tips of your own? How are you taking advantage of all the space in your house or apartment? Share with us in the comments.