Lifehacker's idea of a good how-to usually involves changing software settings. Based on what the general Australian public is looking for in how-to videos, we're more concerned about how soft and flabby our bodies are.
As a companion to Google's Zeitgeist figures on the most popular sites, YouTube releases its own zeitgeist list of the most popular videos in a range of categories. The YouTube team kindly supplied us with a list of the most popular how-to videos in Australia, and here they are. There's more Lady Gaga than we'd normally include, but also some neat DIY and fitness coverage.
- Lady Gaga Bad Romance Look
- Fitness - GaGa for Tight Buns Workout
- A Tiny Apartment Transforms into 24 rooms
- Make Your Own Pore Strips
- Avatar Inspired Look
- Tired of Being the Skinny Guy?
- Fitness - Sexy Beast Workout - High Intensity Interval Training
- Clubbing Makeup Tutorial
- Tim Burton Look
- Fitness - Sexy Body On Fire Workout