Whether you work from home, work in an office, or just a cubicle down the hall, you spend most of the day at your workspace. Here are some of the best ways to keep it from becoming a productivity nightmare.
Photo by Mike.
We’ve shared our favourite home office hacks, as well as some really neat DIY office projects, but the most important thing you can do to your office is optimise it for productivity. Whether your workspace needs a complete overhaul or you just need to make the most with what you have, these are some of the best workplace upgrades to help you organize and streamline your workspace.
10. Pick the Right Desk for Your Space and Workflow
9. Re-Evaluate Your Office Gear and Get Rid of What You Don’t Need
8. Use a Camera to Help See The Worst Clutter Spots
7. Reboot Your Workspace Each Evening
6. Organize Desk Drawers in a Hierarchy of Importance
5. Make Your Own PVC Storage System
4. Organise Your Shelves with DIY Labelled Dividers
3. Beat Your Filing Cabinet Into Shape
2. A Place for Everything, and Everything in its Place
1. Don’t Go Overboard
What are some of your favourite tips for streamlining, organizing, and saving time in the workplace? Let us know in the comments.