Reader karmat's ultra-customised Windows desktop changes everything about the interface using a custom WindowBlinds theme, Rainmeter config and blends it into a great wallpaper image that gives it an interesting overall feel.
The desktop is a combination of:
- Rainmeter: ABP by Toastbrotpascal
- WindowsStartMenu (Button changed) by Chrisringeisen
- Wallpaper: Blade by emats
- Windowblinds skin: Oni by TomRichter
- CursorFx: Scout by k10w3
- ObjectDock Tab: Malice by Amaeli
- Icons: Token by Brsev packaged by Naymlezwun
- Imageviewer: Minimalistic by Satukoro
- Font Name: Tahoma. Font Color: 118,119,88
This desktop not your style? Why waste time complaining? Instead, get started creating your own killer desktop with the easy-install Rainmeter 1.2 package and show the world what you can do. Of course, using Rainmeter isn't a requirement — you are more than welcome to use any of the best desktop customisation tools to turn your desktop into a productive work of art.
The Summer Grass Desktop [Flickr]