Figuring out the smartest places to store your stuff is time well spent—mostly because it results in time you don’t spend cleaning. Here’s are 10 smart storage solutions for your excess cords, shoes, spices and all kinds of computer stuff.
Photo via Instructables.
10. Make Your Shoes Float
9. Keep Your Cats And Their Necessities Hidden
8. Get Your Bike Off The Floor
7. Make Your Filing Cabinet Actually Useful
6. Declutter Your Spices And Make Them Accessible
5. Stash Your Headphones Without Tangled Wires
4. Stash Your Peripherals When Not In Use
3. Store Stuff Vertically With DIY Shelving
2. Tuck Your Cords Away
1. Hide Your Cables In Plain Sight
What’s the most clever storage solution you’ve come across? What stuff can you just not find a smart way to store? Share your links and vent your material frustrations in the comments.