Back in September, we noted that most YouTube users favour music videos over other forms of content. That’s further confirmed by the just-released list of the most popular YouTube content in Australia, which is entirely dominated by music clips.
Of the top five, four are actual music clips, though the top-ranked entry is the audition clip for Susan Boyle on Britain’s Got Talent. Here’s the full top five:
1. Susan Boyle – Singer – Britain’s Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics)
2. I’m On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) – Album Version
3. Miley Cyrus – The Climb – Official Music Video (HQ)
4. Miley Cyrus – Party In The U.S.A. – Official Music Video (HD)
5. Black Eyed Peas “Boom Boom Pow”
Australia’s most watched YouTube videos of 2009 [Google Australia Blog]